Alumni Award Eligibility
Open to all OWJC, OWCC, OWC and/or NWFSC (“NWFSC”) alumni who have earned at least 20 credit hours from NWFSC, earned a degree or completed a certificate program from NWFSC or another institution and meets one or more of the following eligibility criteria:
- Distinguished Alumni - Is a true success story in a state or national arena
- Against the Odds - Has achieved success despite adversity
- Rising Star - Is under 40 years of age, a success story with potential for achievement in a state or national arena
- Hometown Hero - Has achieved success within nominating college's district and demonstrated notable community involvement
The following groups are not eligible to receive Northwest Florida State College Alumni Awards.
- Previous Award Winners (same category)
- Current NWF State College Employees or immediate family of employees
- Current elected officials
- Current members of the college board of trustees or immediate family of trustees
- Current members of the college foundation board of directors or immediate family of
- Submit your online nomination form (below)
- Add as much detail as possible to the Nomination Form. Please anticipate follow-up conversations with the NWFSC Alumni Committee if your nominee is considered
- One additional page may be submitted to include awards, honors, and other accomplishments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, self-nominations will not be considered for review.