Alumni Award Nomination Form
The Northwest Florida State College Alumni Awards will recognize and honor OWJC, OWCC, OWC and/or NWFSC alumni who have achieved significant success in their career and/or life.
Alumni Award Eligibility Criteria:
Open to all OWJC, OWCC, OWC and/or NWFSC alumni who have earned a degree or completed a certificate program from NWFSC (or OWJC, OWCC, OWC) and meets one or more of the following eligibility criteria:
- Is a true success story in a state or national arena.
- Has achieved success despite adversity.
- Is under 40 years of age, a success story with potential for achievement in a state or national arena.
- Has achieved success within nominating college's district and demonstrated notable community involvement.
- Submit your nomination on this official Nomination Form
- One additional page may be submitted to include awards, honors, and other accomplishments
- Add as much detail as possible to the Nomination Form please anticipate follow-up conversations with the NWFSC Alumni Committee if your nominee is considered