The Legacy Society was established by the NWF State College Foundation to recognize and thank alumni and friends who have designated a future gift to the college in their estate plans. Bequests are the fastest growing way for people to demonstrate philanthropic support and the Legacy Society at NWF State College is a special way to acknowledge a donor's contribution, if they choose, while the donor is living.
Your membership in the NWF Legacy Society can be achieved through one of the following:
- Name the NWF Foundation to receive a bequest through your will.
- Establish a charitable remainder trust that designates the NWF Foundation to receive an irrevocable gift.
- Name the NWF Foundation as a beneficiary of an Individual Retirement Account (IRA), Qualified Retirement Plan or Brokerage Account.
- Make a gift of real estate to the NWF Foundation and retain a life-interest for yourself and spouse.
- Make a gift of a paid-up life insurance policy or name the NWF Foundation as a contingent beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
If you have included the NWF Foundation in your estate plans for a bequest, life income gift or other type of planned gift, please let us know by completing the Legacy Society Declaration of Intent form so your name may be added to the membership of this special group of supporters. Disclosure of such gifts is at the discretion of the donor.
If you would like to learn more about planned gifts, please contact our office at (850) 729-5357 or email at email@example.com to discuss the benefits of becoming a Legacy Society member.